Hello folks,

I have been working on this issue for a while now. I am working on getting the wiring done on my Mark IV with a 2015 Coyote engine. I am using the latest revision of the FFR instructions: Revision V (https://www.factoryfive.com/wp-conte...t-Roadster.pdf) -- page 95 is the relevant page for what I am working on. The instructions from Factory Five call for only using two wires from the 16-wire Coyote pigtail for the starter-- the ground wire, and the light green - ignition relay trigger wire (which connects to the orange coil wire from the RF harness. Other threads I have seen, and the Ford Performance instructions state that the light blue "Starter Motor Request" wire would also be needed, and I assume that needs to be connected to the blue "EFI Crank" wire from the RF harness. Am I correct in my understanding? Does that mean that Factory Five has an error in their instructions?

Thank you for any help, I have been digging for a solution for a while and I want to wire this properly before I attempt to start the engine.

Brian