Feels like an ad but this sub is kinda slow atm so wanted to share that I picked up a Alpha TIG 200 few months ago. I know some folks here have the eastwood and I thought about getting there TIG but this Alpha TIG was cheaper and had more bells and whistles and loads of positive youtube videos. I am new to TIG welding got this in February and its been an awesome addition to my garage.

I mostly got the welder to weld aluminum since honestly to me MIG steel welding is so much faster and more easy for the quick stuff. But this Alpha TIG can do it all + all the aluminum you can dream of and man is it awesome. Has loads of settings,options, and both hand/pedal options. 3 year warranty and I even bought the optional 4 year extra warranty off amazon that kick in after the manufacture warranty for $15 bucks. All I can say if you guys are looking for a affordable TIG and something that seems to have pretty positive reviews online I would defiantly check it out if your in the market.

Biggest project so far with it has been my all aluminum wing mounting set up(minus the frame mounting points) for my 818 almost have that finish and will share soon. I also built an aluminum heat shield /air intake box for my STI.

20180716_204548.jpg

I am a certified Youtube watcher TIG welder. This is my 1st decent weld shortly after buying the welder and getting settings dialed in.I had never even touched a tig prior to it coming in the mail. While its not amazing its a start. Hope maybe this post might help anyone else looking for a TIG machine its defiantly an awesome tool to have if your in the market.

20180426_213701.jpg