Hi All,

I've been lurking around on here for over 4 years off an on always mesmerized by builds that people are capable of producing. I've finally gotten to the point now where I'm able to be more serious about putting one together myself and thought I'd get some opinions.

I plan on building a roadster and my overall concept is for a street car, planning to go with a base kit and add on some upgrades through a sale. The general idea is to get an 02-04 donor car, pair it up with a Coyote, and go either IRS or Forte's 5-link. I do plan on purchasing the FF LCAs and cooling system rather than reusing the old ones.

General questions I have at this point are:
1. Anyone ever drive both the 4.6 and the Coyote? Assuming you get the 4.6 for free, are you better off spending the money on the Coyote or upgrading elsewhere? I have the 5.0 in my truck and love it, heavily leaning that way, just looking for some input.
2. Leaning more towards the IRS rather than the 5-link, mainly due to it's parts being "newer", I won't have to shorten the rear to fox length and it providing a smoother ride. What is the drawback to IRS when compared to the 5-link?
3. If I utilize the braking system that comes with the 2015 IRS, how concerned should I be with the smaller brakes that come from the 02-04 Donor? I believe they are 10.5"s on the donor vs. 13"s on the IRS.
4. I do want power steering, the wife says A/C is required. I believe 2bKing is running both with a Coyote, do you guys know of other threads I could read up on to get more information? Is his set up the only one yall have seen?
5. Anyone got a TR-3650 in their car? Do you like it? If so what rear gears did you go with? What do you like about them?

Thanks guys,
-Ryan