Figured I would share a couple pictures of the car now that I have finished wrapping it in vinyl. This was my first time using vinyl and it was an experience. I would say its a good option if you don't expect perfection and are willing to spend a lot of time. Most people that have seen it don't notice the flaws (non car people), but pretty much the entire thing could be better I stopped trying for perfection after the second body part. My hope is that this lasts 3ish years at which point I will decide if I want to have someone else do body work/paint. Total cost for the vinyl was around $700. I think I used 70ft of the orange and 10 feet of the black, both were 3M. The black was more forgiving than the orange. In the orange the vinyl would show a line if there was a change in the amount of stretch on the film. I still need to get the zero decibel hood and rear hatch louvers powder coated black along with a new exhaust fabricated before the exterior is all finished up for the time being.

I also got a 3D printer and designed some tweeter pods to cover the interior gap where the door, windshield and dash come together. Curious what peoples thoughts are on how they turned out, overall I am pretty happy with them.

Untitled.jpg
car2.jpg
Tweeter.png