Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Help With Paint ID

Post Thanks / Like

Help With Paint ID

Hi all,

I'm getting close to the point of having to select my paint and am leaning toward something similar to the scheme in the attached photo.

Do any of you know this car or can assist with identifying the paint colors or something similar? If this is your car I hope you don't mind!

The other color choices I am considering are Silver with White stripes, and Dark Gray with Silver stripes. Any suggestions on these are appreciated as well.

Aloha,

Leland
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    The car in your photo is a Backdraft. Here's a Factory Five is a similar combination of Mazda 25G Titanium Gray and Mazda 22V Sunlight Silver

Cheers,
    Jeff

3. Thanks TexasAviator thanked for this post
    Likes TexasAviator liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jeff.

I'll have my painter look into that combo.

Would you know of any good examples of Silver with White stripes or Dark Metallic Gray with Sliver stripe combos you might recommend me looking at?

Thanks,

Leland

Post Thanks / Like
    KauaiMK4,

That pic you posted has been my background for my laptop. I was just thinking I need to settle on paint since I am hoping to send the car off before I deploy.

JEFF!!!! THANK YOU!

Post Thanks / Like
    BMW Steel Gray (Stahlgrau) and BMW Titan Silver .For a white stripe I would recommend Ford Wimbledon White or Chrysler Cool Vanilla. Both are on the tan side, very creamy and give the car a thick, rich nostalgia kick...for the light silver MBZ Iridium is a bright silver with a bit more kick than the BMW....just a bit. When it comes to silver and gray ya just can't swing a dead cat without hitting one....I know, I've tried,,,,,and was acquitted....so there !...da Bat