Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Cobra Club Artwork - Willing to share? Trying to decorate my man cave!

Post Thanks / Like

Cobra Club Artwork - Willing to share? Trying to decorate my man cave!

Good afternoon,

I recently purchased my first Man Cave / Shop Condo / Workshop, whatever you want to call it. I've come up with the idea that I'd like to decorate with artwork from the various Cobra Clubs from around the world. For example, I purchased a really nice piece from the Ohio Cobra Club at their London rally a couple of years ago. I however have noticed that many of the clubs have some neat stuff that they've created and am wondering if anyone who has those would even be willing to share electronic versions that I could print and frame for my shop. For example, I saw a neat piece from the "Mid-America Cobra Club" a few days ago celebrating their 15th anniversary. I'm looking at these only for personal use, and would love to display pieces that others have created to celebrate this wonderful hobby. If anyone is willing to share stuff electronically, please post here (if you are willing to share with others) or PM me so I can share an email that you can send them to. Once I get the shop finished up I"ll post some pictures of how it comes together.

Thanks in advance!
    BUILT WITH MY DAD! - MK4, 5.0 Coyote, TK0 600 with Mid-Shift, Hydraulic Clutch, Power Steering, Custom Built Stainless 4:1:4 Headers by "Stainless Headers", Dual-Rollbars, 15" Wheels, Foot Box Vents and Seat Heaters, Patriot Blue with Wimbledon White Stripes Kit arrived: June 2, 2012 - Driving: May 22, 2013
    BUILDING WITH MY DAD! - Gen 3 Type 65 Coupe, Gen3 Coyote, TKO 600, IRS, Hydraulic Clutch, PS, Stainless headers, 17" wheels, Race Seats, GPS Gauges Ordered 1-30-2019

Post Thanks / Like
    Got some sketches I could email you or if u have some photos you would like turned into a sketch you could post them

Post Thanks / Like
    I found this on Instagram. Not living room quality but perfect for the office, garage, man cave. I think it was $120.

-Steve
    Mk IV #8901 - Complete kit, Coyote, TKO-600, IRS. Ordered 5/23/16, Delivered 7/14/16, First Start 8/13/17, First Go-Kart 10/22/17, Registered and Completed 10/18/18. Build Thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...V-Coyote-Build Graduation Thread: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...-Roadster-8901

Post Thanks / Like
    My wife gave me this piece …

My Build Thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...ter-Build-9754
    (Most viewed Roadster build thread on this forum!)

Delivered: 6/17/2017
    First Start: 12/30/2017
    Completed: 12/7/2019
    Legal: 1/30/2020

Member of the Mile-Hi Cobra Club
    Dave's Cobra YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbk...npK1UZHj4R-bYQ
    Agora 1:8 Scale Cobra Build: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...l-Build-Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby Lobby of all places has a number of different Shelby/Cobra tins and they often run 40-50% off...

Chris
    Generation 3 Type 65 Daytona Coupe Complete Kit #151885 received May 6, 2022. Gen 3 Coyote, IRS, Tremec TKX, American Powertrain hydraulic throwout bearing & Wilwood brakes.

MK4 Basic Kit #7404, 347 EFI - Pro M Racing ECM, 30# injectors, 70 mm throttle body, 80 mm MAF, Edelbrock Performer aluminum heads & RPM II intake, all new G-Force T5, 3:55 gears, Pro 5.0 shifter, 3-link, carbon fiber dash/custom Speedhut gauges and paint by Da Bat.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have some Cobra posters framed on the walls now (and the car's also on the road), but this will always be the focal point of my garage. Traced onto the wall by me and then my wife painted it for me - she's better at 'staying between the lines' than I am!

I found similar online as decals but they were all way too small for what I wanted - go big!

FFR6243RD, MkIII, 3.55, IRS, pin-drive width, carb'd 351W, T5, 1/2 dropped butt, Fortes hydraulic clutch, deep dish AC-III wheels by Team III. 9 year build; NY registered 7/18/2016 - "Sweet 16" winner at 2016 Taconic State Nationals 5 days later ... in 'rough as hell' gel coat for the foreseeable future! Build Blog - Leave me a comment!

Register your car with the Factory Five Cars Rule! mobile app available from the app store

Post Thanks / Like
    That is AWESOME! I may do that!
    BUILT WITH MY DAD! - MK4, 5.0 Coyote, TK0 600 with Mid-Shift, Hydraulic Clutch, Power Steering, Custom Built Stainless 4:1:4 Headers by "Stainless Headers", Dual-Rollbars, 15" Wheels, Foot Box Vents and Seat Heaters, Patriot Blue with Wimbledon White Stripes Kit arrived: June 2, 2012 - Driving: May 22, 2013
    BUILDING WITH MY DAD! - Gen 3 Type 65 Coupe, Gen3 Coyote, TKO 600, IRS, Hydraulic Clutch, PS, Stainless headers, 17" wheels, Race Seats, GPS Gauges Ordered 1-30-2019

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak1211 View Post
    Got some sketches I could email you or if u have some photos you would like turned into a sketch you could post them
    If you have some sketches that you would share electronically that would be really great. I'll PM you

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok PM me and I will send them to you

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not getting gray, I'm adding chrome....

“Under-steer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and over-steer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you.”
    -- Jacques Schnauzee "World Famous Racecar Driver"

"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower."--Mark Donohue