I need help wiring the factory five ignition switch to my 2001 Mustang GT 4.6 donor wiring harness. I am needing to know which wires need to be attached to the key ignition switch from the donor ignition switch. The donor has about 11 wires and the FF switch has only four connection posts. I am keeping the ABS and traction control if that makes a difference. I have the instrument panel and the original key (PATS) ignition switch behind the dash panel per the directions in the basic build manual but I just need to figure out which wires will now need to be attached to the aftermarket dash switch. I have seen several postings on this site and the FFCars.com site but I didn't locate a simple to use diagram of the wires that will need to be cut from the original switch and connected to the new one. At this time I hope to use the factory donor wiring harness instead of replacing it with an aftermarket one or a harness that was modified by experts for a large fee. I have many hours already invested in this harness, the removal from the donor car and installation in the roadster to include removal of circuits not needed. The donor route on a first build is very challenging to say the least but I hope in the long run it will be worth it. Thanks

Roy