Got the flex lines installed and riveted in, and then went to install the brake hard lines and realized I didn't like where I had my brackets installed on the back. The front and rear both look fine, but looking at some others I prefer a different spot for the rear attachment so I am going to end up moving them.

While I was there with my father in law he wanted to lube the entire kit as it is, making sure to get everything while it was open and available. PLUS as you all know I am a noob and had never done a lube before. He did all the zerk fittings that he could find but stopped when it came the the rear calipers on the Wilwoods. Do those get lubed as well? Is it a certain or different grease than the rest of the chassis? He wanted to ask before we went ahead with those last two zerk fittings on top of the rear calipers.

We also got the sending unit and pick up installed in the gas tank, BUT could NOT get it attached. We twisted, pushed, pulled, bent, unbent, cajoled, and otherwise held our mouths in the right position and STILL could not get the bolts to fit through the straps or even line up enough to do it. Talking to SEVERAL of you on FB it was recommended to just get longer bolts to get it started so I will do that as soon as I get back. I also remembered the rear bumper hack that edwardb mentions or maybe it was Jeff, either way I want to do that before I put in the tank so I will get those couplers when I get back. I leave the tank on the ground as is.

I'm taking a few days off to head to Austin, TX to watch the MotoGP race. If any of you are going or if anyone is in Austin please let me know. I would LOVE to come see your car, kit, or build in any shape at all.