Hey there folks. Well, the car came in, and among all of the smiles and handshakes and well wishes the reality never really sank in, but it has now. I have A LOT of work to do, but I am looking forward to every bit. I'm pretty good at making mistakes, but I always own them, so I am pretty sure this will be no different. What I am hoping to do is to give some confidence to guys like me, guys who have NOT worked on cars much but who love them. I didn't grow up working on cars because my dad wasn't a car guy, but I have always loved them. There are probably plenty of guys who don't know the difference between a tie rod and a ball joint, and if so I hope they can read about all the mistakes I'm going to make and know that EVEN THEY can build their dream car. That is of course if I actually succeed. Time will tell.
I own a couple of bakeries, hence The Baker's Build. AND I like alliteration.

IMG_1201.jpg IMG_2229.jpg

I did not chronicle my Body Buck build or my Chassis Dolly, but I can tell you I went with the body buck template from the manual, and added a shelf beneath it. My space is fairly small and I thought that would help with storage. Boy am I glad I did that. You can see everything except my wheels and seats fit on the buck, so that is great help with my space. I even have my Wilwoods on there on the other side. I am a talker so expect my posts to be long. Sorry in advance.
Coming soon...INVENTORY! I know most guys hate it, but I am a lover of spreadsheets so I am actually looking forward to it. Thanks for all the support so far, I am over the moon.