BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: The Factory Five Group has lost another good friend too soon.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

The Factory Five Group has lost another good friend too soon.

The Factory Five Group has lost another good friend too soon.

Markku "Mark" Koski came to the "Build School" several years ago with his young son Jake. Their dream to build a Cobra together one day. We hit it off as friends I guess with him coming from the "Soo" (Sault Ste. Marie) and the time I spent there in Canada so much. Not to mention our great love of the cobra, hockey, and golf. Although he was a Bruins fan we still had a great friendship and enjoyed a couple of hockey games and cars shows together whenever we could. It seemed that everything always seem to slow him down in some way on his own attempt to build, but he always was looking for that next donor to build with. He purchased several to make that next leap into being a FFR owner, even built a new garage a while back to have a great spot to get at it. But sadly never got to make that final purchase and experience the build first hand for himself.

God bless my friend. You will be missed but never forgotten.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obit...-koski-7955083
    Todd Baumann
    FFR Build School Instructor 16+ Years Mott Community College
    FFR 2086 MKI, 22+ years on the road
    FFR 300 MKI Coupe

2. Thanks carlewms thanked for this post
    Likes Derald Rice liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m sorry Todd for the loss of your friend. I wish Mark could have had the chance to build his roadster.
    Kyle

Complete Kit pickup 09/05/2015, 351w, QF680, 3.55, 3-Link, 15" Halibrands with MT's, Painted Viking blue with Wimbledon white stripes on 03/15/2017. Sold in 08/2018 and totally regret it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Condolences to all Mark's family and friends, even the Bruins fans. I'm glad he got the chance to enjoy build school.

Sean
    MK 3.5 roadster (MK IV body retrofit to MK III chassis) 396W stroker, 4 bbl mass air EFI, QH (self-tuned), AFR 195CC Renegade, XE274HR, GP 4-1-4 SS headers, 3link, 3.73, 15" Halibrand replicas, SAI mod, bumpers, 2 X roll bars, I² electronics, PS, hydroboosted brakes: 95 GT front, custom MK VIII calipers/Cobra discs rear, FFR front, Levy rear LCA's, Forte front, VPM rear bars, CF dash, mod comp layout w/Auto Meter Ultra-Lites, Lucas tri-bar headlights, coupe taillights, painted by SRP (again!)