FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: trying to find this build of mk4 -really like dash

Post Thanks / Like

trying to find this build of mk4 -really like dash

I personally think this is a great adaptation, anyone know if there is a build on any forum, i tried searching and couldn't find by concept engineering...

mk4interior.JPG

Post Thanks / Like
    That was done by Formacars. They post here but I don't know if they have shown that one.

Here's another out of the ordinary one on a car that I just finished doing the body/paint/final assembly on:

Cheers,
    Jeff

dandash1.jpgdandash2.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that is next year's giveaway car that FormaCars built. I know they do some 3D printing and made a lot of the pieces in that dash. They do seem to sell parts, you may be able to reach out to them and have them make you a dash or some pieces from the dash. I think there is a post on here somewhere about the give away car they built too.

Post Thanks / Like

2019 London Raffle Car

Quote Originally Posted by merim123 View Post
    I personally think this is a great adaptation, anyone know if there is a build on any forum, i tried searching and couldn't find by concept engineering...

mk4interior.JPG
    That Cobra is the 2019 London Cobra Show raffle car. I looked at it for long time at the Street Rod Nationals here is Louisville. It is one of the nicest I have seen. Even bought a raffle ticket.

Raffle_Car.png
    FFR6682 - received 7/30/08 - MK 3.1 complete kit, Forte built Ford Racing BOSS 427W(475HP/500lbs), TKO600, Power steering, Power Brakes, Hydraulic Clutch, VPM Front/Rear sway bars, Bump steer kit, SAI mod, 13"Front/11.65"Rear Mustang Cobra rotors w/calipers, NITTO NT05s - 255/40R17-Front, 315/35R17-rear,3.55 IRS.
    Visit my Blog: http://crawleyscobra.wordpress.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, that's the 2019 Ohio Cobra Club Raffle Car built by us. It looks like the picture was taken at EAA this year.

We are thinking that this is going to be primarily for our custom builds at this point, but would be interested in talking with anyone who is interested in a kit. Send me a PM if you're interested.
    Doug
    Former Design Director at FormaCars