Zero Decibel Motorsports 818 Specific Parts

Hey Everyone,
It's been a while since I've posted on here either as a vendor or in my own build thread. I figure, I pay $10/mo, I should probably make use of that. Some of the "old" timers will recognize me but I might be unknown to much of the newer crowd. When my 2006 WRX was totaled by a lady running a red light in 2012 I started the process of building an 818. In 2013, after making a bunch of one off parts for my own 818, I started up Zero Decibel Motorsports to fill the requests of those that liked my parts and wanted their own. Fast forward a few years I have 2 kids under 5 and a 90% completed car that waits for the day I have a little more free time.

In the mean time, Zero Decibel hasn't stopped! I'm still here, still shipping parts, and have a few new products slowly coming down the pipeline. I've branched out a little and have made some parts for vettes, S2000's, and Polaris Slingshots. Did some one off's for a few friends with some F500 parts and a transmission adapter to bolt a BMW transmission up to a Honda V6 to put into a... Miata? The 818 is still my bread and butter though and what I enjoy the most. I get asked a lot if I ship international. I have customers in Canada, South America, Australia, France, South Africa, Denmark, Sweden, New Zealand, and more!

I generally try and keep most stuff in stock, but sometimes I get a rush and it takes a couple weeks to restock. I design all the custom parts myself and have them machined mostly at a local machine shop. Feel free to browse my website, send me a PM here, or email me with any questions or orders. Even though my 818 sits idle, it's not going anywhere (pun intended). It'll get finished soon enough. A sample of some of my parts are below.

http://www.zerodecibelmotorsports.com

5 Speed Bell Crank

Hood Hinge

Oil Fill Tube and Cap

Hood Vents

Engine Cover and Trunk Lid Vents

Rear Grille and Lights