Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Tremec TKO Midshift Kit

Forte's Parts Connection
    Post Thanks / Like

Tremec TKO Midshift Kit

Need a midshift kit for your Tremec TKO? We just got some in, so give us a call and order one today! We can even remove the tailboss free of charge when you buy the transmission.

http://fortesparts.com/index.php/pro...-midshift-kit/

http://fortesparts.com/wp-content/up...8/IMG_0673.jpg
    Mike Forte: Forte's Parts Connection / Framingham, Mass. 01702 / 508 875 0016 / [email protected] / fortesparts.com / Facebook Instagram: @fortespartconnection Est: 1981 dealing performance parts to build your dream car. A REAL SPEED SHOP with parts, price & knowledge. Developer of the early Ford & FE Tremec and Mustang firewall adjustable quadrant kits, external slave clutch release conversions & cable release conversions. Tremec Elite, FORD RACING & QUICKTIME DISTRIBUTOR!

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you install it before you ship the tranny?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff's First FFR View Post
    Can you install it before you ship the tranny?
    Yes he can. He also modifys the tailhousing to clear the FFR crossmember.

PS if you go with Mike I highly recommend his hydraulic clutch slave. Easy to install and super smooth pedal action. Oh, and trans mount spacers too.

HTH,

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Forte's Parts Connection
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jeff,
    We will install the midshifter labor free and also machine the tail boss off FREE so it fits the FFR chassis.
    Ask me about free shipping!
    Mike Forte: Forte's Parts Connection / Framingham, Mass. 01702 / 508 875 0016 / [email protected] / fortesparts.com / Facebook Instagram: @fortespartconnection Est: 1981 dealing performance parts to build your dream car. A REAL SPEED SHOP with parts, price & knowledge. Developer of the early Ford & FE Tremec and Mustang firewall adjustable quadrant kits, external slave clutch release conversions & cable release conversions. Tremec Elite, FORD RACING & QUICKTIME DISTRIBUTOR!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Hodgkins View Post
    Yes he can. He also modifys the tailhousing to clear the FFR crossmember.

PS if you go with Mike I highly recommend his hydraulic clutch slave. Easy to install and super smooth pedal action. Oh, and trans mount spacers too.

HTH,

What he said. I have Forte's mid shift kit on my TKO 600, along with his hydraulic clutch kit and transmission spacers. Ask Mike for guidance on what clutch will work best for your setup, too.
    Bill
    FFR #8275, non-donor build.
    427W, carbureted, TKO600, 3 link.
    Body work and paint by Metal Morphous.

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to install Mike's midshift kit on the TKO600 I bought from him and was pleasantly surprised to find that he'd already done it. Mike's the man.
    Mk4 #8861 Complete kit. Delivered: 27 Apr 2016, currently a roller.
    Gen-2 Coyote, clutch, TKO600, midshift, and solid axle from Forte. Many pieces from Breeze and Replicarparts.

Forte's Parts Connection
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi initiator,
    As you found out we install the midshifter labor FREE of charge. We also machine the tailshaft housing to fit the FFR chassis for FREE. Just ask for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mike. Mine didn't come installed. Do you have the instructions and any tips to share on installing your midshifter in the T56 I bought from you?
    Chris
    Mark IV Roadster #7679
    Coyote 5.0, T56, Hydraulic Clutch, IRS, Torsen Diff, Wilwoods, Hydraboost, ABS Power Brakes, Power Steering, & tons more extras.

Forte's Parts Connection
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisarella View Post
    Hi Mike. Mine didn't come installed. Do you have the instructions and any tips to share on installing your midshifter in the T56 I bought from you?
    Hey Chris,
    Call with any tech questions.
    Im at work all day
    (508-875-0016)
    Last edited by David Hodgkins; 01-07-2019 at 02:05 PM.