Quote Originally Posted by BadAsp427 View Post
I have been away from the Forum's for a good bit of time. More active over on Facebook. Some big changes in my life have found me living in Greeneville/Newport TN. I sold my home in SC and have some property I'm working/living on. That being said, I'm finding a whole different group of auto enthusiast to hang out with. Recently I was able to join a group to drive the "Tail Of The Dragon" in TN along with a couple other popular mountain roads. Here are a few photos from that day. 12 hours of driving, over 400 miles and about 200 of those were all VERY spirited and adrenalin pumping. The BluePrint Engines 347 ran flawlessly and the car handled like it was on rails. It was a BLAST. You can see in the photos just how flat the car's suspension drove. Other drivers that followed me even told me they never saw any role or squat. And they were all very impressed with the handling and acceleration I had out of the curves. What a great day with a great car.

692A7083.jpg 692A7337.jpg imgl6044.jpg imgl6046.jpg imgl4130.jpg xIMG_4284.jpeg
Your car looks BadAsp on those curves. Congrats on the big move! Best of luck to you.