Today I was able to spend some time and went back to the IRS and Rear Brakes. I had missed putting on a safety washer on the top heim joint and I was able to get the rear brakes and E-Brake installed. No brake lines or cables as of yet. Actually that has not come up in the manual just yet. When I do get to the brake line, I'm planning to use the basic line that comes with the kit, but I'm going to clean it up with 600 grit emery paper and clear coat it. Almost looks stainless / chrome. I think it will look really good. Calling it a night early today as I have a big day at work tomorrow and really need to go to bed on time.
IMG_1421.JPG IMG_1436.jpg IMG_1437.jpg

Brake Line with the normal finish and the slightly "polished" look.
IMG_1432.JPG

According to the build manual, my next task is to install the fuel tank. I have all ready installed, loctite and torqued the couplings for the rear bumper/body mounts so that is done. Oh, I actually purchased Stainless Steel Bolts for the couplings. I figure they may be out of sight, but I don't want them rusting if I can avoid it.
IMG_1417.jpg IMG_1420.jpg

QUESTION: In all the experience out there, is there anything else I should really consider doing before I put the tank up in place? Wiring, Brake lines, etc. Or are all of those easy enough after the tank is up in place?