Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Converting from Mass-FLO EFI to Holley Sniper

Post Thanks / Like

Converting from Mass-FLO EFI to Holley Sniper

Hi guys, well I pulled the trigger on a Sniper EFI, I was wondering if anyone had switched over from Mass-FLO to the Holley? I'd like any feedback on things that the shop should look for or can be problematic, thanks in advance as always. I'd just really like to drive and enjoy this damn car

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Subscribing

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I am leaning toward the Sniper unit also for my 33' on a SBC.... But still have questions if this is the Right one for me. I have a personal mechanic friend who tells me he has had great luck on many Fitech installs.... ???? Anyway I am not there yet. Stewart told me today they did not make pick up at F5 last week because of truck problem... Now they say its going to be next week. Not a huge issue but I can't start... untill I get it.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok after a few conversations with Holley tech support, they would not guarantee me that the Sniper would work properly with the )2 sensor positions that I would be using, IE: sampling one tube, or in the side pipe. I 've decided to go with a carb., and will be putting the mass-flo system up for sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am running the MSD atomic and the O2 sensor is installed in the rear cylinder header tube I have about 8k miles no issues and it runs great

Rick
    #8475 Complete Kit Delivered Nov 2014, started Nov 2015, Street Legal Apr 2016, Paint and Interior Completed Aug 2017, 390 BBF, March accessory kit, MSD Atomic EFI and Ready to run, TKO 500 with MidShift kit, hooker headers, 3 link, track lock with 3.55, sway bars, power steering, wipers, heater

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Itchief View Post
    I am running the MSD atomic and the O2 sensor is installed in the rear cylinder header tube I have about 8k miles no issues and it runs great
    Good to hear that, we have an Atomic as well on our 347 SBF, the O2 sensor is on the right bank after the header collector. Seems to start and run fine but have no miles on it yet.
    Jonas

Check out our build blog - https://vjjfactoryfive.wordpress.com/
    FFR Type-65 Coupe 720
    London Ontario Canada