FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Coolair247 33 Build

Post Thanks / Like

Coolair247 33 Build

Was able to get started this month and work on build a few days! Front end parts painted, all supplies and pieces found, laid out ready for install.
    Some how I have two build pages going! Not sure how I accomplished that!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by coolair247; 08-30-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    You have a great place set up to build this hot rod. And besides all the satisfaction of building a fine car,,, you get to do it with New parts and Clean environment. No dirty hands to wash up every 15 min. I will be laying out a piece of indoor/outdoor carpet to build my 33' on, then just throw away at the end.. NOT my idea, read on this forum and it seems like it will enhance comfortability factor, esp for this old man. My 33' is said to be ready for pick up at F5 but Stewart missed last week, tells me they are having truck issues and now it may be next week.. Here I sit.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had to wait a couple of weeks on Stewart also due to driver issue's. I have to say they were great to deal with and communicated well with me. Some things are out of there control. They will get it to you and you will be set on go. Mine still sat in my shop for 4 months I think due to my schedule before I got started. Read all the advice you can on the inventory process and back orders!! I took the advice of several on this forum, made a big difference I think on keeping everything straight. Good luck!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Good News..... Got home this afternoon and got a message from Jolene @ Stewart. My 33' is being picked up TODAY on a transfer trailer ( ? ) to Phoenix then cross loaded on a boom delivery trailer. I am told to expect 10 days to deliver in SoCal....