FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Coyote Intake Comparison

Post Thanks / Like

Coyote Intake Comparison

I hope this is not a repeat or old news.
    My one input on the intakes, the truck intake on the street on a stock GT motor, would be the one. With that said, my engine came with the CJ intake. I will probably never see red line, except on a dyno.

If you are in the market, hope this helps.

https://www.svtperformance.com/forum...otout.1164632/
    20th Anniversary Mk IV, A50XS Coyote, TKO 600, Trunk Drop Box, Trunk Battery Box, Cubby Hole, Seat Heaters, Radiator hanger and shroud.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great video.
    "Learning is experience. Everything else is just information" .... Albert Einstein.

I think I'll keep my BOSS 302 intake and have this video handy the next time someone who scours the internet for information makes statements about the performance difference.
    MkIV #7854, Kit picked up September 2012, Coyote/BOSS 302 intake tuned at 488HP, TKO600, Center Force, Moser 8.8, driveshaft safety hoop, Stainless Header 4x1x4 headers, Gas-N-sidepipes, rad shroud, Wilwoods, NO PS/PB, heater/defroster, heated seats, wipers, Herb door panels, Dynamat Extreme sound/heat dampening, premium Rodtop top, Fast Freddie lexan wind screen, Nitto 555R, drop trunk battery, drop trunk storage,

Post Thanks / Like
    I posted a question on youtube as to what year the truck intake was. The 2018 truck 5.0 is very different and they didn't state what year they used. Still a great video though.
    MKII "Little Boy". 432CI all aluminum Windsor. .699 solid roller, DA Koni shocks, aluminum IRS, Straight cut dog ring T-5, 13" four piston Brembos, Bogart wheels. BOOM!