Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: September Sale on Cooltubes at Boig Motorsports

Post Thanks / Like

September Sale on Cooltubes at Boig Motorsports

Boig Motorsports is having a September 10% off Sale on ALL Cooltubes for Roadster, Coupe, Hot Rod, and 818. Order at www.boigmotorsports.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm. May need to order upper and lower for my ol’ Mk1 to help update the under hood appearance. I’m using the latest FFR radiator.
    Mark
    Mk1, Frame #1929 Complete restoration/upgrade. BP 347 with Edelbrock PF4 439/420. 4 link with coilovers. 8.8 3.55, 15” Halibrand, New beefed up T5 w/short throw shifter, Power 4 wheel disc brakes, Custom original style steering wheel, shaft and boss, Heat/AC, Heated seats, PPW wipers w/washers, Forte’s throttle linkage, RT trunk hoop mod, Pusher cooling fans, full LED lighting, custom headrests, 5 point seat belts with sub pass through, Speedhut GPS gauges, battery drop box in trunk, LED courtesy lights, Breeze trunk cubby kit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mburger; Got those hoses in stock!

4. Likes David Hodgkins liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hi Bob,

I hope you don't mind me chiming in. Let me state right off the bat that I purchased a set of tubes from Boig and recently replaced my flex-line hoses. So this is a non-paid endorsement.

Here's where I started. The lower contacted the driver's tow hook:

It was just starting to leak fluid:

The upper was just ugly:

The new lower hose clears the tow hook by a mile:

...and the hose fittings had enough play so that I was able to use the frame hose clamp from the original build. The bends are perfect and the hose goes together like butter. No more adapter hoses!:

For the new upper it went in like a glove too; and will look even better once I change out the upper overflow hose to braided stainless:

Again, I wasn't paid for this endorsement. I just really love my new cooling tubes!

Last edited by David Hodgkins; 09-04-2018 at 07:11 PM.

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)