Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WTB Factory Five Cobra Daytona (Type 65)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

WTB Factory Five Cobra Daytona (Type 65)

Hello, interested in purchasing a Cobra Daytona preferably gen 3. Would be interested primarily in an unbuilt, or partially built project up to something needing final fit, finish, paint, etc. Please let me know if you are selling one.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    if your still looking for a coupe, please call or text me 740 312 3755. the car is 100% complete, I can give you every detail on it, although its a Gen 2.
    thanks
    matt

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m possibly considering selling my coupe it’s a gen 3 and probably 80-90% done. Car is running and driving, still needs final alignment. Car probably has like 100 miles on the car. Gen 2 coyote crate engine with control pack bought brand new. Tremec t-56 magnum also bought brand new. Gen 3 kit, power steering, irs with 2015 mustang irs. Car does have some custom touches that we added. Interior is like 90 % done, got some revised panels from factory 5 and haven’t installed them yet. Car is just sitting there, other stuff came up and haven’t gotten around to finishing it yet. Body is mostly fitted still needs final finishing and is painted in a single stage matte black just for temporary paint. Lots of other parts and things we addd to it. If your interested let me know, still not sure if I wanna sell. Have gotten around to registering the car yet, so that process still needs to be done. I can send you all the details on the car and pictures.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have this forsale. Just listed. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1965-Shelby...c-8f7528e15eb7