FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Wiper install tool

Post Thanks / Like

Wiper install tool

Getting ready to install the wiper kit from ********** in my mk 4 roadster. Anybody recently installed a FFR kit and done with the tool for setting the angle with the drill bit and willing to mail it vs throw it away?

Thanks in advance
    Greg

(yes - thanks for thinking of me but I realize to measure for placement vs use the hood edge like the previous mk versions. - you all know who you are that would be looking out for me, so thanks!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I have mine still. I’ll look tonight for it. One word of wisdom only use it to mark the drill location only. Once marked use a smaller bit and drill straight down. Once through the cowl keep the bit spinning then slowly angle the drill down to make the hole angled. Use a dremmel or similar tool with a sanding drum to widen the hole to fit the wheel boxes.
    Mk4, Moser M88 rear end, Eaton truetrak, Craft Racing 461 Windsor, MMR pro trans, Glenn’s 1,000 hp cobra fuel system and lots of other parts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Found mine, it’s even marked for a mk4. Pm and we’ll get this sent out.
    Mk4, Moser M88 rear end, Eaton truetrak, Craft Racing 461 Windsor, MMR pro trans, Glenn’s 1,000 hp cobra fuel system and lots of other parts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Greg, i ended up with 2 of them , let me know if you dont get one!

Walt
    FFR8237 Donor build 89 GT , MK 4 , T5 , 17 " hallibrands 9" front 10.5 rear ,4×4 headers stainless mufflers, dual chrome roll bars, coil overs all 4,A/C and heater , soft top, 3:55 gears.