BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Any GTMs or 818 in MN?

Post Thanks / Like

Any GTMs or 818 in MN?

Hello All,

New here and strongly considering either a GTM or 818 but would love to see one up close first. Also, I'm a fairly tall guy and concerned with the amount of space available in each. Is there anyone in MN that would like to share their project?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not in MN, but recently built an 818S. I'm 6'5 and was able to make it reasonably comfortable(granted the roll bar as is wont help me much) . There was an 818c in the delivery truck and I've seen a GTM in person, I can't imagine getting in and out of either. Definitely find one to look at before buying if you want to go those routes.

3. Thanks carjunkie thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the response. I'm 6'-2", 195 lbs with wide shoulders so I believe I'm right on the threshold of making it comfortable with certain mods. Hopefully I'll find one in my area I can look at before I pull the trigger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump on this thread. Would really like to find a GTM fairly close to me which I can look at. Please feel free to PM me as well.

Thanks in advance!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump.... narrowed my search to an 818c and wondering if anyone in MN, or surrounding as area, has one I could see.

Appreciate the help!