Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Phenomenal Products & Phenomenal Service

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Phenomenal Products & Phenomenal Service

Earlier this week, Wednesday morning before we headed out for Cruising The Coast, I called Mark Reynolds at Breeze Automotive and ordered 4 side pipe wedge plates.
    This evening they showed up in my mailbox so you all know that I had to start swinging wrenches, even though I'm tired as hell after a week of cruising.
    Anyway, the wedges worked perfectly and my side pipes are now mounted and spot-on perfect because I have his wedges.
    The moral of the story, If You Need Something & Mark Has It, Then It Will Work & Work Well!
    The other piece to the puzzle is that it will get to you as quickly as promised.
    If you need to tweak your pipes, then get these wedges:

https://www.breezeautomotive.com/pro...egory/exhaust/

Thanks Mark!
    Last edited by GoDadGo; 10-06-2018 at 07:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    PS: I have his seat mounts and fan shroud.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a lot of Breeze parts and every single one has worked as advertised and showed up quickly. The only one that shipped slow was a drop-ship. I have found myself reviewing his (new) website just to see if there's anything else I need...
    ---Boyd---
    MkIV #9042 build thread
    www.boss427.us
    427W, TKO600, Moser 3.55 rear.
    Delivered Feb 2017, Graduated Nov 4, 2019

Post Thanks / Like
    I've gotten several items from Mark and always satisfied plus he always has a few minutes to talk.
    JR
    Mk4 complete kit #9059 ordered 1/19/17 delivered 3/23/17, 2015 IRS, Fortes/DART347,TKO 600, hyd clutch, P/S, 12.88 wilwood brakes front and rear, heater/defrost and vintage gauges
    First start and go-cart 4/11/18. Taken To Whitby Motorcars Greensboro, N.C. 2/5/21 for body/paint

Post Thanks / Like
    Couldn't agree with you more, Mark is a good man with great products and customer service.

Chris
    Generation 3 Type 65 Daytona Coupe Complete Kit #151885 received May 6, 2022. Gen 3 Coyote, IRS, Tremec TKX, American Powertrain hydraulic throwout bearing & Wilwood brakes.

MK4 Basic Kit #7404, 347 EFI - Pro M Racing ECM, 30# injectors, 70 mm throttle body, 80 mm MAF, Edelbrock Performer aluminum heads & RPM II intake, all new G-Force T5, 3:55 gears, Pro 5.0 shifter, 3-link, carbon fiber dash/custom Speedhut gauges and paint by Da Bat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mark’s service and products are both outstanding. That new led light package looks impressive.

John
    FFR #7388 - Mk 4 Complete Kit w/ IRS, Ordered 10/21/10, Delivered 12/8/10. 302 with FiTech and Under Car Exhaust, Heat & A/C, Rod Top. Hard top and shop built side curtains added 2023.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got my power steering setup from Breeze as well as other items. Great guy to do business with. Going to get his fan shroud and radiator mount kit. Can’t say enough good things about Mark.
    Mark
    Mk1, Frame #1929 Complete restoration/upgrade. BP 347 with Edelbrock PF4 439/420. 4 link with coilovers. 8.8 3.55, 15” Halibrand, New beefed up T5 w/short throw shifter, Power 4 wheel disc brakes, Custom original style steering wheel, shaft and boss, Heat/AC, Heated seats, PPW wipers w/washers, Forte’s throttle linkage, RT trunk hoop mod, Pusher cooling fans, full LED lighting, custom headrests, 5 point seat belts with sub pass through, Speedhut GPS gauges, battery drop box in trunk, LED courtesy lights, Breeze trunk cubby kit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Never been disappointed!
    MK IV complete Kit - 1st time builder started Sept 2016
    Levy 306
    T5
    2015 Mustang IRS
    Power steering - Levy setup, Breeze roll bars, Thompson trunk box
    fuel injection, powder coating, sway bars, heater, wipers, 17 in wheels

Making it up as I go. JJ in Cbus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great parts, great service, and Mark answers his own phone. ...and sometimes at the most damnedest hours!
    We're All Here, 'Cause We're Not All There.

Post Thanks / Like
    why would you need 4 plates, seems like one on each side would do the trick? im new here so I don't know squat. . . . reading a build manual and writing down questions . . . im up to about 50 questions and 60 pages in. thanks for the info, jake

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasNMe View Post
    why would you need 4 plates, seems like one on each side would do the trick? im new here so I don't know squat. . . . reading a build manual and writing down questions . . . im up to about 50 questions and 60 pages in. thanks for the info, jake
    Chad, each plate give you an adjustment of one angle. (unless they are flat plates) with two you could angle in/out and up/down if needed. Just allows for some extra fine tuning. and also, it could give you more outward placement to get the pipes further away from your paint.

Mk4 20th Anniversary #8690 (#8 of 20) Purchased 8/18/18----Build Started 8/19/18
    Build Thread Click Here / Registry Entry Click Here / BluePrint Engines 347ci / TKO600
    Carb/Heater/Heated Seats/Cruise Control/Drop Trunk & Battery/Custom Cubby

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAsp427 View Post
    Chad, each plate give you an adjustment of one angle. (unless they are flat plates) with two you could angle in/out and up/down if needed. Just allows for some extra fine tuning. and also, it could give you more outward placement to get the pipes further away from your paint.
    A Big Bingo On The Fine Tuning Da-Pipes!

Since we modified some IMCA Headers and then had them welded we had some pulling that was not anticipated so I needed wedges to get them to be spot on perfect.
    One side needed to be angled up while the other down to make them work out, plus we used the smallest wedges to really fine tune them.
    In addition, to address the left pipe droop (Not Parallel To The Body) I used 3 - 5/16" bolts and 1 -3/8" bolt which corrected this issue.
    If you look close at the attached video you will see that my left pipe was angled a bit down when we shot this early test drive footage.

https://youtu.be/NhRHwAbtrt0

Schoenfeld IMCA Header #161-33 Were The Headers I Used As My Starting Point.

https://www.schoenfeldheaders.com/im...modified5.html
    Last edited by GoDadGo; 01-06-2019 at 11:02 AM.