BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Factory Five MK4 IRS Build

Post Thanks / Like

Factory Five MK4 IRS Build

Anyone working on Factory Five MK4 IRS Build currently???? I was wondering if you could supply me with some specs on the IRS if you don't have it assembled yet??? I have ordered the control arms and some misc. brackets. I'm looking to build my own sub frame. I have the diff, brakes, and the rear knuckle assembly's, please PM me.IRS-Assembly2.jpg

Thanks RWIRS-Assembly3 Drawing.jpg
    Last edited by Rwolf15241; 02-28-2023 at 10:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    What are you looking for? What specs? The 2015+ IRS install manual can be downloaded online, I would think that has all the specs you need. https://www.factoryfive.com/wp-conte...2015-REV-D.pdf

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwolf15241 View Post
    ?!?
    Mk4 Complete Kit, Blueprint 427w EFI Stage 1, IRS, 15", Gordon Levi Wilwood brakes, FFR Power steering (Build Thread)

Notes and additions to the official build manual (PM me if you would like access to contribute)
    Inventory tracking spreadsheet

Post Thanks / Like
    Factory Five MK4 IRS Build

Anyone working on Factory Five MK4 IRS Build currently???? I was wondering if you could supply me with some specs on the IRS if you don't have it assembled yet??? I have ordered the control arms and some misc. brackets. I'm looking to build my own sub frame. I have the diff, brakes, and the rear knuckle assembly's, please PM me.Click image for larger version. Name: IRS-Assembly2.jpg Views: 12 Size: 47.6 KB ID: 180945

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm beginning to think this is a bot account...
    Mk4 Complete Kit, Blueprint 427w EFI Stage 1, IRS, 15", Gordon Levi Wilwood brakes, FFR Power steering (Build Thread)

Notes and additions to the official build manual (PM me if you would like access to contribute)
    Inventory tracking spreadsheet