Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Insert Unigue Build Name Here

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Insert Unigue Build Name Here

Hey Fellas, Finally did the deal and ordered the kit. Can't wait to get started and document the build in here like so many have/are/will. Love the community here of fellow car guys (and a few girls I am sure)

LOTS of great ideas I have seen when I should be running a business but seem to find myself lurking in here for awhile every day. I plan on copying a few ideas from them. As many say, I will try and give credit where I learned the tricks and ideas but also like many, I can't remember where I read half of what I read here. Don't be ashamed to give yourself a shout out if I stole and idea and didn't mention who from.

Ordered the complete kit with the following.

Powder Coated
    Coyote Drivetrain
    IRS
    Black Coated Headers
    Body Cut Outs
    Upgraded Leather Seats (to be changed with race seats later but wanted the Cobra seats so I can get my dad in and out to cruise him around)
    Coyote Power Steering
    Standard Width Lower Arms
    Regular Stock Gauges (May do something fancier so I didn't want to waste money)
    18" Replica Wheels
    Wind Wings
    Sun Visors
    Front and Rear Swaybars
    Brake Mesh Covers
    Heater Kit (Cause you know, Texans below 65 Deg need our heaters)
    Roll Bars Both Sides Black
    Assembled Louvers
    Trunk Strut
    Coyote Install Kit
    Kit complete date is estimated for 11-24

As of right now I am looking to Black Out all the chrome and paint it Metallic Ruby Red with Metallic Black Stripes. Although if you ask my wife, I told her I am mixing Bass Boat flakes in it to keep it classy. Although the Grey and Orange Wareagle Scott did is a Sexy car and I have thought about that combo as well.

Me weakness is electrical so be patient with me. Not saying I will ask stupid questions, just questions more than once.

I have a 9 year old son that is looking forward to helping me out. My wife is even excited to help build cause she loves to put Legos together and I told her it will be like a HUGE Lego set. I have always had her support in my cars and racing addictions.
    Garage is all cleaned out and ready to build.

Critigue and advice is ALWAYS welcome.
    IMG_6672.JPG
    IMG_6673.JPG
    Last edited by Texas Driver; 10-11-2018 at 09:31 PM.

2. Likes wrp liked this post