Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Fun at the Track

Post Thanks / Like

Fun at the Track

This is the reward for all those hours building and fussing over your baby. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L4Vt2hlE0c
    Mark IV -- 04 Mach1 Donor -- 4.6 DOHC -- TKO 600 -- 3:55 Gears -- 3 Link - Hydroboost PS & PB -- 13" PBR's Front & 11.65's Rear -- Cuesta Wiring -- Thompson Signals -- FFR Radiator, heater, wipers, and catalytic converters -- Metco DS safety loop -- Forte 7/8" front bar -- VPM 3/4" rear bar -- Champ road race pan -- Corbeau A4 Seats -- Nitto NT-05's on 17 x 9's.

Post Thanks / Like
    That was fun! Thanks for the ride.
    ---Boyd---
    MkIV #9042 build thread
    www.boss427.us
    427W, TKO600, Moser 3.55 rear.
    Delivered Feb 2017, Graduated Nov 4, 2019

Post Thanks / Like
    Walt,
    Your great video really made this Perkasie boy jealous! My brother and I used to go there to watch the IMSA races. The sight and sound of a prototype going under the bridge and upshifting at the exit was a sight and sound never to be forgotten. I'm glad you and Ruby enjoyed it - I bet you smiled all the way back to Bucks county!!
    Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rleon View Post
    Walt,
    Your great video really made this Perkasie boy jealous! My brother and I used to go there to watch the IMSA races. The sight and sound of a prototype going under the bridge and upshifting at the exit was a sight and sound never to be forgotten. I'm glad you and Ruby enjoyed it - I bet you smiled all the way back to Bucks county!!
    Bob
    The drive home over the Walt Whitman bridge and through the city of Philadelphia is always is always a treat after a fun day at the track.
    Mark IV -- 04 Mach1 Donor -- 4.6 DOHC -- TKO 600 -- 3:55 Gears -- 3 Link - Hydroboost PS & PB -- 13" PBR's Front & 11.65's Rear -- Cuesta Wiring -- Thompson Signals -- FFR Radiator, heater, wipers, and catalytic converters -- Metco DS safety loop -- Forte 7/8" front bar -- VPM 3/4" rear bar -- Champ road race pan -- Corbeau A4 Seats -- Nitto NT-05's on 17 x 9's.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydster View Post
    That was fun! Thanks for the ride.
    My daughter is an Architect in Baltimore, so I know your location. I think you are even closer to NJMP then I am, so maybe I will see you there sometime.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice video!! Your build is very close to mine with exception of your transmission.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a great track for a run in the roadster.. Car sounds good. You did a good job of the driving.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great video! Renewed motivation to get it finished. You made the driving look easy, effortless. How much track time do you have?
    Vince

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugi View Post
    Great video! Renewed motivation to get it finished. You made the driving look easy, effortless. How much track time do you have?
    Vince
    I have been to Watkins Glen, Thunderbolt (NJMP), and Lightning (NJMP) three times each for a total of about 18 hours of track time. I would have liked much more, but weather is always a major concern when you're driving a roadster.

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Thanks For Sharing Your Fun Day!
    I too need some motivation and am getting very close to my 2nd>1st Start!

https://youtu.be/-nVDzIjSjh8
    Last edited by GoDadGo; 10-25-2018 at 10:20 AM.