Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Anybody have pics of their cold air intake

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody have pics of their cold air intake

I am working on being able to seal off the passenger side duct to and fabricate a cold air intake, does anyone have pics of what they have done, or know if any aftermarket cold air intakes will fit in the space we have?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to OEM Air box covers to house an OEM filter. I used 3" silicon elbow to bring the air in from the right side vent. My goal was to not use the hot air from the motor compartment.
    air box.jpg
    818S #22 Candy Blue Frame, Front Gas Tank, 2.5L Turbo, Rear radiator, Shortened Transmission, Wookiee Compatible, Console mounted MR2 Shifter, Custom ECU panel, AWIC soon
    My Son Michael's Turbo ICE Build X22 http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...rts-818S-Build
    My Electric Supercar Build X21 (on hold until winter) http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...e-Build-Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    This is an air box I made for the right side vent that feeds a Cobb shorty intake. Bottom pic is with cover screwed on.

Last edited by AZPete; 10-31-2018 at 05:22 PM.
    818S/C : Chassis #25 with 06 WRX 2.5 turbo, ABS, cruise, PS, A/C, Apple CarPlay, rear camera, power windows & locks, leather & other complexities. Sold 10/19 with 5,800 miles.
    Mk3 Roadster #6228 4.6L, T45, IRS, PS, PB, ABS, Cruise, Koni's, 17" Halibrands, red w/ silver - 9K miles then sold @ Barrett-Jackson Jan 2011 (got back cash spent).

5. Likes Kiwi Dave liked this post