Dear Sirs,

I have been racing a 2002 FFR Challenge in spanish RACE National Championship, being the champion in the classic&youngtimers category the last two years, battling against porsche 911s (GT2 993 and 911 GTR) and a DTM BMW E30 M3 (among others).
the sensations are incredible and the car has been totally reliable since i bought it. I came from a group A BMW E30 M3 wich is completely diferent. An incredible chasis with less than 300hp engine (and really expensive to maintain properly) against a more raw chasis with more than enough power and torque...
I had some sets of tires from the seller but they are all gone. My problem comes because the size and brand i use 275/40/17 hoosiers are not available in Europe. Could you please help me to find some used sets or the best place to buy them brand new? i have family living in Houston TX, and they can help me with transportation...

Thank you in advance for your help. If you find it interesting, i can try to tell you some battles of my car in Spain...