Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2006 Ford Mark III Roadster ***Burned*** Selling as a parts car or rebuild

Post Thanks / Like

2006 Ford Mark III Roadster ***Burned*** Selling as a parts car or rebuild

Hi all,

My father was a buyer of all things. I have a Mark III Roadster that was burned in the front (Plenty of Pictures to see). I don't have much knowledge about these cars but seems like it could be made into a private race car. The car is located in San Diego, CA. I'm taking offers on the car. The title is marked "Non-Repairable" and there fore you would only be able to use for parts or on Private Race Tracks, or just make it into a drag car. I do have the 4th matching wheel for the car, the tire was burned but the wheel is just fine. Feel free to call me @ 619-438-4784 or email [email protected] , I will provide additional photos and information and picture of the title.

IMG_3522.jpgIMG_3522.jpg

IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3527.jpg

IMG_3526.JPG

IMG_3529.jpg

IMG_3530.jpg

IMG_3531.jpg

IMG_3533.JPG

IMG_3535.JPG

IMG_3537.jpg
    Last edited by JeffreyTeasley; 11-12-2018 at 01:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Jeffry,

FFR roadsters have evolved over the years from a "Mark 1" AKA "MKI" or "MK 1", and include the MKII, MKIII, MK3.1 and finally the MKIV.

That looks like a MKIII, not a MKIV.

Good luck with the sale, though I don't see anything worth saving, save for perhaps the rear axle...

PS if you want me to change your title, let me know.

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, that is a Mk3, not a Mk4. And by the way Factory Five does not issue a VIN, the state the car is originally titled in does.

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, thanks for all your support and information. The title I have on file stated Mark IV but I will update any information as a Mark III. I'm sure someone could use the frame, suspension, rear end, front end, engine and transmission as a project.

IMG_4008.jpg