BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Huge shout out to Mark Dougherty and son Matty - The Traveling Builders

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Huge shout out to Mark Dougherty and son Matty - The Traveling Builders

I can't say enough about Mark and Matty! They came over to the House twice, 6 months apart and made our dream come true! My Black Mk4 with 347EFI Blueprint setup...TKO600 is running Super! They worked the build like masters and now I get to drive it! Well worth every penny and even took back my spare parts to sell and save me even more money! Had the honor of meeting his wife Wonda on the last trip and having 2 nice dinners. Jay (thickcobra) and his wife Barb came along for a nice group dinner of Cobra owners. If you have trouble and want it done right, Call Mark and Matty! I'll try to submit pictures! Thanks again Guys!!!
    2017 MKIV, 347 EFI Blueprint - TKO 600 - 3-link, Delivered 4/17/17 - At painter 2/15/18

2. Thanks Mark Dougherty thanked for this post
    Likes Mark Dougherty, WIS89 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Makgecko2017 View Post
    I can't say enough about Mark and Matty! They came over to the House twice, 6 months apart and made our dream come true! My Black Mk4 with 347EFI Blueprint setup...TKO600 is running Super! They worked the build like masters and now I get to drive it! Well worth every penny and even took back my spare parts to sell and save me even more money! Had the honor of meeting his wife Wonda on the last trip and having 2 nice dinners. Jay (thickcobra) and his wife Barb came along for a nice group dinner of Cobra owners. If you have trouble and want it done right, Call Mark and Matty! I'll try to submit pictures! Thanks again Guys!!!
    I'll second that. Great team and nice family.
    Mk4 Roadster 20th Anniversary #8658. 04 of 20. 3.31 IRS.
    Forte 427 Dart, TKO 600, Quick Fuel 780 carb. Delivered 9/2/2015, First start/Go Cart 2/18/2017.
    Road Legal August 31, 2017

4. Thanks Mark Dougherty thanked for this post
    Likes Mark Dougherty liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    They DO know their stuff and when ya need help they are on the top of my list. I just wish Mark didn't snore so loud when we cuddle....WHAT ! jus sayin...da Bat

Post Thanks / Like
    They are the best class acts and knowledgeable, I'm fortunate I'm in Pa so I use them alot. Just great people and experts in what they do

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't agree more. Mark and family are great. I know my car is better because of their expert advice and assistance. They are always happy to help.
    Mk4 Roadster, Picked up complete kit 8/22/14. Most FFR options except Wilwood brakes and IRS. First start 11/11/14. Go-kart 3/8/15. 347 Stroker, TKO 500, 3-link/3.27 rear. PA street legal 7/29/15.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Mike
    I had a blast up at your place.
    And the car is beautiful.

Looks like we are headed up to Janesville wis. soon.
    More FFR work to do.
    The traveling Builder
    717-773-5624

9. Thanks Snowdak thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Couldn't agree more. Super lovely family. The only weird thing is that when we hang out I'm trying really hard to not act stupid in the presence of an ffr celebrity.

I dont think even knows he is one.

Martin
    Previous forum name was "Fezzek"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    When your up to Janesville, let me know and Jay and I will stop out! Maybe another dinner! Mike
    2017 MKIV, 347 EFI Blueprint - TKO 600 - 3-link, Delivered 4/17/17 - At painter 2/15/18