Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Pennsylvania process

Post Thanks / Like

Pennsylvania process

Anyone go through the title/registration process in Pennsylvania ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Probably one of the easier states to get this done. It all starts with the inspection station you decide to use. Where abouts do you live in PA?

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m in Bucks County, PA; off 309 but the vehicle is physically in Hershey, PA at my parents to be finished.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JLW33 View Post
    I’m in Bucks County, PA; off 309 but the vehicle is physically in Hershey, PA at my parents to be finished.

Give "Borneman's Blast from the Past Restorations Inc".. in Pottstown a buzz and ask for the owner Dave. I have recommended his shop to several on this forum. He will take care of everything including picking up your vehicle and handling all the paperwork, pictures, DMV communication, etc.

I had my registration/plates in a little over 3 weeks from the time he submitted the paperwork. Another key reason to use Dave and his services is he has a really good relationship with the DMV. If you get one thing wrong with the paperwork, it can lead to nothing but PA DMV red tape. Best to let Dave handle it. Also, he will tell you exactly what is needed equipment wise to get past inspection. He can even do your initial alignment and or any other work you want done.

If you have more questions, fire away. It's a pretty painless procedure once you get into it.

5. Likes AJT '33 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the information RickP !!

Post Thanks / Like
    My other question is do I need a defrost if it's an open air roadster? Otherwise I only have my windshield to mount and wipers to install. Thanks again!