FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: 33 and Pickup Calendar Ordering Thread

Post Thanks / Like

33 and Pickup Calendar Ordering Thread

The 2019 Factory Five Roadster calendar is almost completed, and ready to order.
    Other models, 818, 33 Hotrod, 65 Coupe, and GTM, are still waiting for some additional contributions.
    I am taking orders for all 5 calendars.

To Order:

there is a form here
    or go to http://www.phoenixartdesign.weebly.com and click the "Order Calendars" button.

Your email address and shipping address are required, as, of course, is the type and quantity of calendars in your order.

As in all previous years, calendars are $25 USD to cover costs (including shipping to Canada and the US), payable via paypal. Once I receive your order via the form, I will send you a paypal invoice to the email address you specified. Sorry, I'm not set up for visa or mastercard.
    Only paid orders will be printed and shipped.

So basically, its just like the previous years.

Here's a sample from the Cobra calendar....

Small Cobra Rose.jpgSmall Cobra Wallarich.jpg
    Last edited by Taz Rules; 11-19-2018 at 11:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Deadline approaching!

I'm putting in my first order with the printer on Monday or Tuesday the 26th or 27th. By the time I get them back from the printer, there will be just enough time to ship for delivery by Christmas.
    Only paid orders ship!!!

Get em in, gentlemen!

There will be a later order, but Christmas delivery likely won't happen for those ones.

PS...still have a couple of spots open!

3. Likes AJT '33 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have not received the order confirmation yet, please advise.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AJT '33 View Post
    Have not received the order confirmation yet, please advise.
    Sending you a PM now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Order placed.
    CVOBill
    MK2 #???? Delivered 11/2002, Finished and Titled 6/2003 5.0, T-5, 4-Link, Sold 3/2005
    Hot Rod #304 purchased 5/28/2017 from original owner Unassembled . Titled and plated 8/24/2017 Coyote,
    TKO, 3-Link, Heat, A/C, Electric Power Steering, Convertible top
    MK4 #9524 Picked up 1/18/19 306 Blueprint, T-5, 4-Link, Gas-N Pipes, Heater

Post Thanks / Like
    FYI, the calendars should be arriving from the printers anytime. Due to the Canada Post strike, as soon as the calendars arrive, I will be driving the 3.5 hours to the States to ship them from there. This should avoid any strike-related delays.

Also, since I'm using a new printer this year (due to my 1000 mile relocation this past summer), I ordered the full batch in one go instead of custom ordering a few at a time. I ordered some extra, so there are a number of calendars for all models still available (Cobra, Daytona, 818, GTM, and 33). There are also several unpaid invoices. Those calendars won't get shipped until they are paid, so if you are late with your payment, your calendar will be shipped later through Canada Post and may be delayed into the new year.

I'm pretty happy with the results this year... they all look good. All calendars are 13 months... Jan 19-Jan 2020

Once again, the link to order yours is...

https://phoenixartdesign.weebly.com/...calendars.html

This year's cover and a teaser:

Small Hotrod Price.jpgSmall Hotrod Spangler.jpg

8. Likes CVOBill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Delivery Pending

Canada Post strike has made the delivery of the calendars a bit later than normal. As a result, once they arrive (late this week), I will be driving the 3 hours each way to the States to send them through USPS, in hopes of Christmas arrival

Paid orders will be shipping. There are still some outstanding orders awaiting payment, and also I over-ordered the calendars in anticipation of some late orders that happen every year.

Unpaid and (naturally) unplaced orders will not be shipped with this batch. So if you got a reminder, you know your invoice is still due. If you haven't ordered yet, there's still a few days. (later orders will still be honoured, but at a later shipping date)

https://phoenixartdesign.weebly.com/...calendars.html

Post Thanks / Like
    FYI...

A few people have had trouble with Paypal this year. So far, everyone has been able to make it work using one of the three following solutions:

1. Try using a different card/payment method that is linked to Paypal. If Amex, for example, doesn't allow payments to Canada, you can use the Visa on your Paypal instead, it might work.
    2. Call Paypal at 1 877 569-1116 and maybe they can sort it out quickly
    3. Send the funds directly through Paypal Friends and Family to my account at [email protected] and I will register a payment on your invoice.

All of these have been used and worked. I don't know why the problems this year, but these seem to be the solutions.

Post Thanks / Like

Shipped

All paid orders were shipped today.

There's still a few (about 5) unpaid orders that will ship upon payment.

There's also some calendars left over, so more orders can be accomodated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Received the calendar in the mail yesterday. Looks great, well done. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Received mine Christmas Eve, looks great, thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Most people seem happy with the calendars this year, but I wanted to address a couple of things I've heard and maybe get some feedback/opinions....

This past summer I relocated 1000 miles, so this year I had to use a new printer. There were some minor teething issues. I'm looking for feedback on the following:

1. The coil binding... this was my call. In the past, I've had to ship a number of replacement calendars because the coil was tearing envelopes apart in shipping, leading to damaged and/or missing calendars. To solve this, I went with a staple saddle-stitch this year, with much better success on the delivery end. I also thought the saddle-stitch was more professional in appearance. I've had a couple of comments asking for the coil back, but I'd like to know if its really that big a deal. Please advise.

2. The numbers on the calendar itself are smaller this year. That's on me. It never occurred to me that the new printer would have a different template, and that I should look at it to see the font. Next year, would you guys like bigger/bolder numbers or is this something to worry about?

3. In previous years, the calendar has been printed on 65lb. stock with a 100 lb cover. I thought I specified that with the new printer, but apparently either I wasn't clear enough, or the printing dept never got the memo. The lighter paper used this year is still a good quality, and the stock that they usually use for calendars. It should hold up fine, but my own preference is to return to the heavier paper next year. What do you think? Go back to heavy or keep it light?

4. No one has mentioned this yet, but next year the white border around the images will disappear. That was a mistake or miscommunication and it WILL be dealt with next year.

Any other thoughts and feedback are welcome, as I really want to make these calendars the best they can be each year. I want you to be proud to hang them in your shops/homes/offices.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Heavier paper for sure and the white border delete for sure

Post Thanks / Like
    Wanted to say thanks for the Calendar and placement in the calendar of my car!!!! Looking forward to completion this spring so I can submit it for the calendar once again!!! THX!!

Post Thanks / Like
    In years past, the printer I used was able to print "on demand" with just a few days notice. Not so anymore, so this year I had to guess at the number of calendars people would want, and order all in one shot.

As a result of this, I still have some left over calendars... (numbers approximate)

Cobra roadster: 40
    65 Coupe: 15
    33 Hot Rod: 15
    GTM: 12, but I'm holding onto them as there may have been a problem with a delivery. Once I confirm that delivery, I'll free these up.
    818: 4 unpaid orders that I will hold for another week or so, then will cancel those orders and free these up.

If you want to order one or more of the remaining calendars, the link is https://phoenixartdesign.weebly.com/...calendars.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Still got some leftovers...
    Cobra roadster: 40
    65 Coupe: 15
    33 Hot Rod: 15
    GTM: 12
    818: SOLD OUT