First I want to thank Edward B for trying to help troubleshoot my LED conversion issue. Let me start by saying that my lights currently work fine in every way. I just figured I would simply change out my bulbs and flashers and all would be fine. Not the case....... let me add that I am using a Lucas single pole switch with diodes. I think that might be important? Anyway, here is the issue. As soon as I switch out my lights to LED, anytime I put my flashers on the odometer light starts to flash along with the flashers. The more LEDs, the brighter the odometer light flashes. At that point in fact all the turn signal lights start to flash (not headlamps). The lights seem to be back fed once I change to the LEDs.........that’s why I’m bringing up the diodes. They work with the incandescent setup but it does not seem to stop the LED lights from back feeding? I could be way off with my thinking but either way it’s not working correctly. I’m back to my incandescent setup and all works flawless..... but the LED, I need some insight. Will call company tomorrow as they might have an idea......... any ideas here are welcome too of course.