Quote Originally Posted by jamesfr58 View Post
Getting ready to take the GTM to alignment shop, so does any pone have the specification that work best for aligning the GTM? Have heard it is difficult to meet some of the specifications so was wondering it there is one that can be achieved and works well. Also on ride height is there a preferred setting for adjusting the ride height? My thanks in advance for any information on these two subjects.
Amazing timing, I have started to work on my alignment in my garage and was about to post my progress. I'll share from all the notes I've gathered and saved along the way.

With respect to ride height, as you want to set that first, you want to set the front to 4.5" and the rear to 4.75". You measure the front from the 2" square tube at the front by the footwell and the rear from the 2" square tube at the rear by the fuel tanks. I got this from Shane and just set this on mine.

This next part I believe is from Crash and I'll just copy and paste it from my notes.

START HERE WITH ALIGNMENT
Front toe 1/8 toe in. No more though.
Front camber -.5 to -.9 degrees. If you put in too much you will get bad tire wear depending upon driving conditions.
Front caster AS MUCH AS YOU CAN GET! Normal car would be 3-5 degrees, but the Vette goes extreme at 10 degrees!! No way you can, or should, get that on a GTM.

Rear toe 1/16 to 1/8 toe in. 1/8 in the rear is alot and if you go too far with toe in or have ANY toe out in the rear the car will want to rear steer all over the place.
Rear camber -.5 to -.9 degrees again depending on tire wear from given driving conditions.
Rear caster is really not an issue because the rear upright should not be going through the travel that caster effects much if at all, so as long as both sides are straight up to a little positive caster, that should be fine, and both sides should match.

Hope this helps.