Well though I would get back into the forum as see what has been going on. Nothing good to show and I appreciate the advice on bleeding the slave cylinder hopefully now that I am back home, I will get back into the shop this week. It is great to see everyone progress and catch up the ideas here on the forum.

I have been in Wichita, Kansas, my mother had a massive heart attack no to lone after my last post and I left to go help my father and attend to some of there business while she was in hospital. She did make it through the heart attack and is now home recovering. Really did not want to travel with everything going on but made the trip and made it back so all good.

Now just need to figure out where I left off, bleeding the slave cylinder is one task and put on my working clothes and get back after it. Hope to start posting some more progress soon and I hope everyone has a safe and good thanksgiving as we have a lot to be thankful for, especially if we are sitting down with family at home verse where some others will send the holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone…….