Now that I have had GTM #500 for a little over a year guess it is time to post some information on my build. Have been reading the forum off and on when I get a chance and even posted a few responses, but it has bee a very busy year looking after my aging parents and younger kids with grandkids (found out what the sandwich generation is) but better late than never I would guess. My name is James and we all live in Wyoming, so the weather up here was bad last winter just after I received my GTM. Good news is, I am lucky enough to have a nice shop to work in due to weather or everything would shut down in the winter.

I received my GTM I September of last year, had to unload it at our local Shopko (we live in a small town in Wyoming only store around with exception of grocery store) because there is no way for a truck of that size to make it up to our shop on the hill much less be able to turn around to get back out. We took delivery in the same weekend as my town Newcastle, WY. has its annual Shine and Show car show. There is usually around 200 cars that show up from all over the northeast corner of Wyoming and parts of South Dakota. Needless we had a lot or visitors watching us unload the GTM form a big truck that said Factory Five Racing on the side in the local parking lot during the annual car show.

IMG_1433.JPGIMG_1438.JPGIMG_1439.JPG