Got the steering wheel changed today and work on the back hatch again. I worked on aligning the hatch door making adjustments in the hinges in an attempt to get it centered better in the opening and got the lift cylinders installed so trying to adjust to a happy medium that I can work with. It did not come out exactly like I wanted it but it opens and closes without hitting wing and when all the way open it does not touch the body either so for now will live with it the way it is. I did get the hatch hinges from Shane (VRaptor Speedworks) and they would have worked just fine it I had not run the CAI the way I did, but would rather change to the lifts or possible modify Shane's hinges, I will look at possibly modifying the when I return from the lake. Off in a family outing Sunday for a week so will cut into my build progress but will keep everyone else happy especially the wife.... So to here are some pictures of the hatch again with the hinges installed showing the alignment and how it is now sitting:

IMG_0140.jpg IMG_0141.jpg IMG_0142.jpg IMG_0143.jpg IMG_0144.jpg

And here is the new steering wheel installed and it does make it easier the get in and out of the GTM:

IMG_0139.jpg