Quote Originally Posted by MBB Larry View Post
Thanks Guys! I have not bolted or adjusted anything yet. Just putting things in place and making sure I have everything. I have started using the coat hangers as a template. I am still waiting on a lot of back orders. Tomorrow morning I will "Tackle" the Brake Line install. Appreciate the advise. Next advise needed.... I was hoping to run the supply lines directly out of the back of Reservoir, but Frame is in the way. So, I have to come out the bottom. I was hoping not to use rubber lines, but if I have to remove Firewall in the future, it would make it easier??? Other suggestions???

res.jpg
Be careful with the reservoirs such that they don't interfere with the hood pin locations. If your not running with a hood then there are no issues. I was lucky when I placed mine as they just missed by about 1/2". Its the bump down of the hood that holds the pinse you some grief. When I do the next one i will do the entire body fit up first then the rest to alleviate some of the interferences that I ended up having and then needed to redo. This is where I ended up due to the clutch cable and the frame behind to be able to go straight thru.
20180929_173502.jpg