It's been a great year for Factory Five with only one month to go. SEMA was more work and more fun than any other year. We've been lucky to work with Joey Logano, and I've gotten to know him personally as a super nice guy, down to earth, and just a regular guy, so I was super happy for him that he won the NASCAR championship. I asked Mad Dog to post some short sections of him drifting the Factory Five Mk4-R Challenge Car and the Type 65 Coupe-R. In the picture with me and him is SEMA announcer and TV personality Jared Deanda.

1-minute of drifting fun with 2018 NASCAR Champion Joey Logano in our Factory Five Mk4-R Challenge Car and Type 65 Coupe-R!

Mk4-R Specs: 420 HP Ford 5.0L Coyote engine, TKO600 5-speed transmission, IRS, Wilwood brakes, KONI double adjustable shocks, Toyo 888R tires, BASF R-M paint, built on Snap-On's "From the Ground Up."

Type 65 Coupe-R Specs: 580 HP Ford 5.2L Aluminator XS engine, TKO600 5-speed transmission, IRS, Wilwood brakes, KONI double adjustable shocks, Toyo 888R tires, BASF R-M paint, seen on season finale of Fast N' Loud.