Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Newbie here. Any '33 near Atlanta, Ga area?

Post Thanks / Like

Newbie here. Any '33 near Atlanta, Ga area?

Hi,

I am close to dropping my deposit for my 33 and was hoping to see if anyone in the Atlanta area or surrounding areas has one for my son and me to check out, in the process and/or completed. We are 99% sure but just want to lay eyes on one. My best friend built a FFR Cobra and I'm sold on the FFR. I have been looking at a few posts here and eveyone seems to be extremely helpful and nice. We are looking forward to being part of the 33 crowd.

Thank you in advance for your helpful info and tips.

Dennis Jones, SFC, Ret, USA

Post Thanks / Like
    Dennis,

If you take a look at the 33 Hot Rod Google map (first sticky post in the 33 Hot Rod forum) you will find that there are 4 Hot Rods in the Atlanta Ga area. Well, none directly in Atlanta, but it looks like they are all within an hour of Atlanta. You should be able to get their user name and then shoot them a PM to start up a conversation with them.

Tim
    Tim Sapp
    Build Blog: http://hotrod.sapp-family.com/blog/

33 Hot Rod
    Delivered 5/31/2017

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tim,

Thanks, I saw that and I was thinking they were other type builds. My fault. Thanks for the friendly guidance.

Have a great day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Dennis, I live a few hours north of Atlanta in Lexington SC and in the process of building the 33HR. I also have a good friend of mine building the 35 Truck. You are welcome to come up and check both of them out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Dennis, I'm in Decatur, Alabama. If you're ever over this way I'd be glad for you to come by.