This dam forum has me going mad... I currently own a factory five mark 3 and have owned 3 other cobras by other company's. I like many things on the ff but my problem is that my current car is not exactly what I would want. Starting with the color, I don't know how it is that owning 4 cobras over 20 years every single one is silver with black stripes. Also not being a snob but my favorite drivetrain was a 428cj with a 4 speed in the contempory I owned. But that car had no IRS and held the road like a banana peel on ice.. So I guess what I am getting at is do I dump the current car and buy one of the great priced kits that someone has lost interest in and build the car I really want or do I dump some money into my current car? My current car has a 351w with a 5 speed and IRS but I figure that I would spend 5 to 8 thousand and still would be the wrong color. Or do I go off the deep end and build one and then I build what I want realizing I will spend far more than the money I have in my current ride. I would have to sub out paint and body other than that it would just be up to me and my Amex card. I keep looking thru peoples builds and see lots of great thing i would love to incorporate into my dream car.... I guess I need a push off the ledge or back on to solid ground.... Mind you Time is not a factor I have 6 mo off a year to build my dream and have a few other toys that i could drive while building...