BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Puget Sound Body Buck / Chassis Dolly

Post Thanks / Like

Puget Sound Body Buck / Chassis Dolly

Engine rebuild in the works and MK4 kit delivery early June. I am in Gig Harbor - anyone have a body buck or chassis dolly they want to sell?

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the insanity! Unfortunately, my body buck is still in use 2.5 years into my build. They're really not that hard or expensive to build, though. Gave me something to do while I waited the endless last few weeks for delivery.
    Mk4 #8861 Complete kit. Delivered: 27 Apr 2016, currently a roller.
    Gen-2 Coyote, clutch, TKO600, midshift, and solid axle from Forte. Many pieces from Breeze and Replicarparts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the madness. I have a body buck and Dolly’s to move it that you can have. I got it from Jim aka (RR20AC) he said you could have it. PM me for more info.
    MKIV #9122 Ordered kit 5/24/17 received kit 8/11/17 MK4 Base kit +,First Start 4/7/18, First Go-Cart 4/22/18, In gelcoat, licensed and driving 8/11/18. Coyote gen2, T-56, 2015 IRS 3.31, 17" Halibrand replicas w/Nitto NT555 G2, Withby Motorcars power brake kit W/Wilwood pedals, 04 Cobra front brakes, 15 Mustang rear brakes with mods, power steering. Paint Jeff Miller Da Bat, Lexus Spectra Blue Mica W/Toyota Silver Sky Metallic strips. Build thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...Paul2STL-Build

Post Thanks / Like
    PM done - thanks and yes can't wait!!