I built a roadster back in 2004. I bought the basic kit then found the rest of the parts I needed. I decided to build a car again so I decided on the Coupe. I ordered everything so I did not have to chase parts done. The first kit I picked up at FFR and everything was there. This kit I had shipped for I moved. I was amazed at the number of missing parts. I could do very little work on the kit for I was missing a little of everything. After 3 months parts started to show up. I was told by FFR that one of their vendors stopped returning their call so they don't know when they will get the remaining parts. I find this unacceptable since they had me pay for everything ahead of time.

Next issue I run it to is if you click on pictures of some of the parts they show carbon fiber but they come as fiber glass. I questions and FFR said those parts are specially make for the show car. The problem is if they don't give a description and only show a picture of the show car parts that is false advertisement. This was for the side cutouts. Same with the wing. They don't give a description of what is included with the wing just a picture. The picture shows cross support bars and plates for where the support goes through the body. None of those items come with the Wing and you can't order them

They offer a cutout option. If you watch the video it shows 1 minute and 4 seconds into the video the Gen3 Coupe with the hinge cutouts. That is not part of the cutout option. They say it is and old video. Again false advertisement

Here is the only thing they show on the wing

Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 2.29.38 PM.png

Here is a picture of the cutouts

Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 3.03.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 3.03.22 PM.png

Because they shown as carbon fiber but come as fiberglass so I asked about the canards and they said they are carbon fiber. So if you really think about this when looking at the website you can't tell what you are getting since they are showed as a carbon fiber but it may or many not come that way