Today I noticed oil under the car and decided to take a look. I just hit 5000 miles on the engine.

Here is a link to a pretty bad video but I was hoping you guys could help me figure it out.

It is really tough to tell where the oil is coming from but it is definitely wet at the rear main seal area between the pan and the flexplate. It is also pretty wet where the bellhousing meets the transmission. Everything above the oil pan is dry so it is not coming from the valve cover gaskets or the intake manifold. Would oil make it into the bellhousing if the rear main seal failed? I suspect this would be the case and why I feel it is the rear main as apposed to the pan.

There also seems to be a lot more oil one the clutch fork side. The other side is pretty clean. Almost like oil is coming out of the clutch fork opening.

If it is the rear main seal does anyone have the part numbers? Is it a two piece or a one piece seal?
My engine is the Ford Racing M-6007-Z427FFT

Last Christmas I got to replace my head gaskets. This engine is the gift that kept on giving. Can't say I would recommend one to a friend.