Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Coyote clutch switches

Post Thanks / Like

Coyote clutch switches

I cannot find the answer anywhere on the forum.
    I am hooking up the upper and lower clutch switches but there is apparently no lower pigtail on the coyote harness to plug into. The upper switch has a corresponding plug which I guess is the safety switch since it is engaged when the pedal is depressed)
    The lower switch does not have any corresponding plug on my Coyote harness. When I say lower, I mean the switch that is lower than the top switch that is labeled “clutch bottom”. The harness is part # CM-14A006A504VB Rev 1
    Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Solved

Never mind.
    I just found a post where somebody stated that the second clutch switch is no longer needed.
    Thanks,
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by scottamann View Post
    I cannot find the answer anywhere on the forum.
    I am hooking up the upper and lower clutch switches but there is apparently no lower pigtail on the coyote harness to plug into. The upper switch has a corresponding plug which I guess is the safety switch since it is engaged when the pedal is depressed)
    The lower switch does not have any corresponding plug on my Coyote harness. When I say lower, I mean the switch that is lower than the top switch that is labeled “clutch bottom”. The harness is part # CM-14A006A504VB Rev 1
    Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance.
    Scott