As I thought that I was getting close to dropping the engine in, I wanted to get a few things finished up before I reach that day. I had moved the oil filter off the block to a Hedman, (Hamburger Performance), oil filter relocator, and mounted the other piece of the kit to the block with the hose fittings just loosely threaded in place. Started to install the Ford Performance shorty headers, and there is no way that one is going to work with the other. Header is directly up against the relocator piece on the block, and there would be no way to mount the J pipes to them. I even looked at different hose fittings, but the headers don't even clear the body of the filter relocator. As a note, I'm using the J pipes because it's an FIA build. The oil filter relocator is a nice piece, billet aluminum, etc., but if it won't work it really doesn't matter. I've been bleeding money on this build, and the idea that I need to find something else to replace this part is more than I can deal with right now. I'm not sure if it would be returnable to Summit as I don't have all the original packaging, sooo…..
Anyhow, I'm more frustrated now than had even got when I was doing the wiring! Thanks for allowing me to vent.

Rick