Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: NH Emissions inspection

Post Thanks / Like

NH Emissions inspection

This has been an issue ever since i bought the car last year. MK2 Cobra, 88mustang engine. DMV had me register it as a 05 since that is year of manufacture. So when i went to get inspected, passed safety and failed because they couldnt check emissions since its an 88. I had a custom vehicle verification form filled out by local pd as well and figured that would let me register as a '65 or even just the year of the motor but they wouldnt let me change to that. So now i am unsure where to go from here because i'm def not the only one with an older motor in NH. I live in Dover. Some reason forum will not let me update my signature or profile..thanks for any input or help out there.

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know about the emission issue, but I think you need a certain number of posts to be able to change your profile and signature.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the inspection problems.
    Sigurd
    Type 65 Gen 3, 347 Fi, Tremec, IRS, Wilwood, AC, PS

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    What is the number of the car. Any photos? I owned a MKII with an 88 motor. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ricobrafan View Post
    What is the number of the car. Any photos? I owned a MKII with an 88 motor. Thanks
    I had the build number somewhere, forgot which one. Red with grey stripes. I'm second owner.