Quote Originally Posted by DadofThree View Post
I'm not sure about that arrangement. I can offer you what I did in my build. I used a 2 position momentary (on)-off-(on) for my turn signal, and ran jumper wires to the hazard switch. This is because both wires need to be energized for the signal module to turn on the hazards.

It may not be what you need, but here is how I wired it. I cannot find the electronic copy of how the hazard switch is wired, but I'm pretty sure I used the one from FFR.

See attached.FFR 6882 WIRING PAGE 3.pdf
Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kleiner View Post
Papa,
I've used the SD module on a few cars (it's always worked flawlessly by the way) and need to think on doing it as you suggest but why not just let the module activate your flashers as well? To do so with the SPDT momentary all you need to do is to run another pigtail off of both the left and right trigger then connect one to each pole of an on/off switch. When the switch is off they are isolated for turn signal function; when the switch is on they are joined together and activating either direction on your SPDT witt put it into 4 way flasher mode. Easy peasy!

Jeff

EDIT: I see that Dad of Three Dave answered with his method while I was typing!
Thanks, guys. This sounds simple enough. Do I need to remove the flashers or disconnect and terminate the existing hazard switch/wires?

Dave