I'm about to start the wiring harness part of my build and trying to understand my needs and layout my dash. Any help will be appreciated. I have the Factory Five wiring harness supplied with their complete kit, FFR GPS gauges and the 347 small block Ford engine with EFI from Blueprint. I also have the Russ Thompson turn signal system. As I understand it, the GPS gauges with the turn signal and high beam indicator lights built in to the speedometer will operate using the FFR wiring harness. The Russ Thompson turn signal system is to be integrated to make those lights operational. The push button on the end of the turn signal stem is used for flash to pass and to turn the high beams on and off. I also understand that the Blueprint engine with EFI will control the cooling fan and FFR says this is the best option. If this is correct, I will not need to use the turn signal and high beam indicator lights that FFR provided nor will I need to use a cooling fan override switch. Does this sound right? So on my dash, in addition to all the provided gauges, I will have the horn, ignition, lights, wipers and hazard switch. I also assume that I will need an indicator light that will act as the check engine light? Is there anything else absolutely required that I am overlooking? What about options/upgrades that you highly recommend?