Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: (Sold)Breeze seat mounts $175. Shipped

Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Mark Dougherty; 01-16-2019 at 09:56 AM.
    The traveling Builder
    717-773-5624

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Whoever buys them you can have Mark D. return to me for a no charge modification that makes them easier to install. I install some riv-nuts in the tapered platform so the screws can go down through the seat frame from above. I can then forward to the new owner with the revised hardware.
    www.breezeautomotive.com 2005 FFR Mk3 Roadster, 302/340hp, MassFlo EFI, Breeze Pulleys, T5, Aluminum Flywheel, 3-link rear with Torsen Diff and 3.27:1 gears, Power Steering, Breeze Front Sway Bar, SN-95 Spindles with outboard SAI Mod, Breeze Battery Mount, QA1 Externally Adjustable Shocks, Quick Release Steering Wheel, Vintage Race seats, GM Arctic White, Sky Blue Scoop, Hidden Hinges, Billet Aluminum Side-view Mirrors, 2,183lbs wet. 1967 Mustang Fastback, Dark Moss Green, black interior, '67 14" styled steel wheels, 2000 Explorer 302 w 5.0 Cam, Quickfuel 450 CFM, 289 Hi-Po Dual exhaust, C4, lowering springs w Shelby drop.

4. Likes CVOBill, WIS89 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bought them Mark I will let Mark know, thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK on the way to Breeze for the upgrade today.
    Mark Reynolds you are incredible.
    Ill put a little somthin in the box for ya.
    Thanks for caring.
    The traveling Builder
    717-773-5624

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hi Mark - I have the seat mounting kit all upgraded and ready to ship.
    What is the shipping address? You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you'd rather not post here = or just the name as the customer is probably in my system.
    www.breezeautomotive.com 2005 FFR Mk3 Roadster, 302/340hp, MassFlo EFI, Breeze Pulleys, T5, Aluminum Flywheel, 3-link rear with Torsen Diff and 3.27:1 gears, Power Steering, Breeze Front Sway Bar, SN-95 Spindles with outboard SAI Mod, Breeze Battery Mount, QA1 Externally Adjustable Shocks, Quick Release Steering Wheel, Vintage Race seats, GM Arctic White, Sky Blue Scoop, Hidden Hinges, Billet Aluminum Side-view Mirrors, 2,183lbs wet. 1967 Mustang Fastback, Dark Moss Green, black interior, '67 14" styled steel wheels, 2000 Explorer 302 w 5.0 Cam, Quickfuel 450 CFM, 289 Hi-Po Dual exhaust, C4, lowering springs w Shelby drop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Mark, I am sending you an email with my information and a part I want to add to the shipment. Thanks again for making the upgrade, first class operation!

Post Thanks / Like
    As you can see in the thread above, Mark from Breeze offered to modify the used seat mounts that I purchased from Mark D. with the latest design for ease of installation. How cool is that? I received the mounts today and they look great just like all of the other Breeze products that I am using on my build. What a pleasure it is to work with people like this.
    Thank you to both Mark D and Mark R!

10. Likes Higgybulin liked this post